CliftonStrengths® Coaching (1hr)
Coaching is also possible if you have already taken the CliftonStrengths® assessment.
- your CliftonStrengths® assessment must have been taken in the last 5 years;
- the conditions in which you took the assessment were neutral and you responded with authenticity;
- you have expereience NO major life-changing event since (career change, new convictions, lifestyle change...) ;
- you have access to Gallup.com to share your report from your personal account or have the full PDF handy.
The session may take place online (Zoom) or in person at the Colmar office (68, France).
If you do not meet the criteria, I invite you to take the assessment again at preferential price through one of the bundles
Every year, the Clifton Strengths evaluation allows thousands of people to dare engage in their professional projects. It has been taken by more than 23 million people worldwide and is a tool for positive change.
As a Gallup Certified Strengths Coach, I bring you a deeper understanding of your results. I can help you with:
- Increasing self-confidence
- Understanding how others function and optimising your interactions
- Communicating more efficently
- Turning your (so-called) flaws into actual strengths
- Knowing what to say at a job interview and supporting these claims
- Finding your IKIGAI (life purpose)
- Being able to define your needs to your managers / coworkers in order to be more efficient and engaged
- Daring to choose a job that makes you happy and seems easier for you
Of course, your report might show the fact that you have aready read all in detail before the session. If that is the case, it will allow for a deeper dive into the CS Themes to quench your thirst for knowledge.
You might also like